Valuation & Advisory Services
Appraisal experience has been in the preparation of real estate appraisals, feasibility studies, rent analyses, and market studies of commercial, industrial, multifamily residential and special use properties. Primary geographical focus is in the Twin Cities metropolitan area, however Mr. Marinac has significant experience throughout Minnesota, the upper Midwest as well as nationally.
Residential real estate experience includes the preparation of over 1,000 appraisal reports including single family, townhome, condominium, subdivisions, and land valuation.
Mr. Marinac also serves as an appointed Commissioner on the Minneapolis Board of Equalization regarding real property tax petitions and has served as an appointed Commissioner for Hennepin County.
Bachelor of Science, Winona State University, Winona, MN
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of Minnesota (No. 20189751)
- State Certified General Appraiser: State of North Dakota (No. CG-21505)
- Appraisal Institute – Designated Member (MAI)
- Appointed Commissioner – Minneapolis Board of Equalization (2007-current)
- Appointed Commissioner-Hennepin County
- Board of Directors – Lake Community Bank
- Board of Directors – Appraisal Institute, Northstar Chapter
Principal and Co-Founder, GTRE Commercial, LLC, Edina
Principal, Nokomis Appraisals, Minneapolis
First Vice President, Senior Real Estate Analyst, CBRE, Inc.
Appraiser, Colliers Turley Martin Tucker, Minneapolis
Associate Appraiser, Nicollet Partners, Minneapolis
Sales Consultant, Colorspan Corporation, Eden Prairie
Branch Manager, TransAmerica Financial, Minneapolis