Ms. Olson is a Principal of GTRE Commercial Valuation & Advisory Services, based in Edina, Minnesota. She has over 15 years of real estate involvement in appraising and investing.
Ms. Olson has experience providing real estate appraisals, market rent studies, consultations, and litigation support for financial institutions, developers, individual and corporate property owners and attorneys. Her appraisal knowledge encompasses a wide variety of property types including low income housing and market rate multifamily residential, retail, hotel/motels, mobile home parks, office, industrial, net-leased investments, medical office buildings, restaurants, residential subdivisions and other special purpose properties.
Assignments have focused in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area, the St. Cloud area, and the Fargo/Moorhead area. However, they span the states of Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Nebraska.
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of Minnesota (No. 20517372)
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of North Dakota (No. CG-21386)
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of Wisconsin (No. 1946-10)
- Resident Real Estate Salesperson: State of Minnesota (No.40161913)
- Appraisal Institute – MAI Designation
- Minnesota Commercial Real Estate Women – Member
- St. Cloud State Real Estate Alumni Association – Member
- Minneapolis Area Association of REALTORS – Member
Principal, GTRE Commercial LLC, Edina
Senior Real Estate Analyst, CBRE, Inc., Minneapolis
Staff Appraiser, Rating, Inc., Eden Prairie
Insurance Servicing, Glaser Financial Group, St. Paul