Prior to appraisal, Mr. Hewitt represented landlords, advised tenants, underwrote mortgages, analyzed acquisitions and assisted in dispositions, all of which add depth and value to his appraisal work.
Mr. Hewitt’s geographic focus is in Minnesota and the Twin Cities metropolitan area. However, Mr. Hewitt has experience in the upper Midwest as well as nationally.
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of Minnesota (No. 20376876)
- Certified General Real Property Appraiser: State of North Dakota (No. CG-220129)
- Minnesota Licensed Real Estate Agent (License No. 20236233)
- Appraisal Institute – Designated Member (MAI)
- National Association of REALTORS
Principal, GTRE Commercial, LLC
Vice President, Valuation Advisory Services, CBRE, Inc.
Associate, Office Leasing, CB Richard Ellis
Real Estate Analyst, Principal Capital Management